New residential and commercial product offerings from Daltile bring greater design flexibility than ever before
DALLAS (December 12, 2012) – Whether a homeowner, builder, designer or architect, Daltile’s extended portfolio of stylish Glazed Porcelain, Colorbody™ Porcelain and Ceramic Floor and Wall tile options are sure to peak curiosity and spark creativity. As one of America’s most trusted name in tile and natural stone, Daltile introduces five new collections – Levaro™ Glazed Porcelain, Ever™ Colorbody™ Porcelain, Unity™ ColorBody™ Porcelain, EcoPremier™ Terrazzo, and Cannes™ Ceramic Floor & Wall tile – as well as an extension to the popular Heathland™ Glazed Ceramic collection. Daltile’s new product offerings add to the infinite range of design possibilities available to meet the needs of residential and commercial audiences alike.
“Our newest selection of products is sure to suit any taste, residential or commercial,” said Lori Kirk-Rolley, senior marketing director for Daltile. “We have all that is needed to design with confidence and bring visions to life in a way that can only be defined as best in class.”
This extensive launch represents Daltile’s ongoing commitment to its customers looking for total design versatility in the products they choose. With each new collection, Daltile continues to respond to the emerging trends driving today’s designs as well as resurging market demand.
New Product Introductions:
Levaro™ Glazed Porcelain & Glazed Wall Tile with Reveal Imaging™
Through the launch of Levaro, Daltile is the first company with the capability to use Reveal Imaging Technology, not only in floor tile, but wall tile, mosaic tile, decorative accents and trim. Daltile is pleased to be leading the charge with this major accomplishment.
With Levaro’s Reveal Imaging™ technology, the beautiful look of travertine comes to life in every design with incredible color, detail and veining that is uniquely produced on every tile. Infused with Microban®, Levaro stays cleaner between cleanings and maintenance is made simple on an easy-to-clean tile surface with a look that’s virtually indistinguishable from natural stone.
- Levaro’s timeless color palette consists of Sabbia Sand, Grigio Meadows and Noce Woodlands.
- Modular floor field sizes available include 20x20, 13x20, 13x13 and 6-1/2 x 6-1/2, as well as a 3 x 13 floor bullnose available in all colors.
- Available wall sizes include 10x14 field, 2x10 bullnose and outcorner. Porcelain mosaic size offerings are 3x3 field and 3x3 mosaic bullnose.
- Finally, a universal 3x13 floor decorative border and 2x10 wall decorative border are available to create added visual interest.
Ever™ ColorBody™ Porcelain
Limestone has been used to create some of the most famous structures all over the world, and now you can bring that timelessness to any space with Ever, a porcelain tile constructed to stand the test of time.
- Offered in a warm and cool palette of six contemporary shades (Moon, Light, Arctic, Rock, Earth and Dark) that can be mixed, matched and coordinated with any space. Ever’s three surface textures (Light Polished, Unpolished and Textured) offer infinite potential for commercial projects of any scale.
- Available in six floor field tile sizes, 18x18, 12x24, 24x24, 8x24, 40x60 and 24x48, a 3x24 floor bullnose, 6x12 Cove base and 1x6 Cove Corner. A 12x24 Gradino Step Tread is also offered as trim.
Unity™ ColorBody™ Porcelain
Peak performance and outstanding durability meet contemporary style and sophistication with Daltile’s new ColorBody Porcelain line, Unity. This double-load porcelain tile is one of the toughest tiles available, yet it doesn’t compromise on style. Developed with micro powders, Unity has a visual that is more uniform and less directional than traditional double-load products, resulting in a more contemporary minimalist look.
- Unity is offered in seven colors (Avorio, Beige, Grigio, Tobacco, Coffee, Ashgrey and Nero) and three surfaces (Unpolished and Polished in all sizes and Textured in 12x24 only), which are TruEdge rectified.
- It is available in three modular field tile sizes, 12x12, 12x24 and 24x24.
- A 3x12 bullnose in the unpolished surface is offered for trim, as well as a 6x12 cove base and 1x6 cove outside corner in an unpolished finish.
- A 12x12 “Modern Liner” is offered as a decorative accent, and combines thin rectangular cuts in all three finishes, which are mounted on a sheet in a staggered pattern that interlocks from sheet to sheet.
Eco Premier is made with a blend of recycled porcelain and marble chips that create an eco-chic look. This environmentally friendly line is made in the USA with high-quality standards and provides the opportunity to earn credits toward LEED™ Certification.
- Available in six standard colors (Alabaster, Macadamia, Malt, Dovetail, Butternut and White Mint) with custom colors available via special order for a unique look specifically designed to focus on commercial segment demand for green products at a value price point.
- EcoPremier is available in five versatile field tile sizes, including 12x12, 12x24, 16x16, 18x18 and 24x24.
Cannes™ Glazed Ceramic
Create a fresh, updated look in any space with Cannes Glazed Ceramic tile. With an unpolished surface and smooth stone visual, Cannes offers both style and durability at an affordable price.
- Available in two neutral shades (Crema and Noce) and comes in two field tile sizes (18x18 and 13x13), as well as a 3x13 bullnose trim.
Heathland™ Glazed Ceramic (Line Extension)
Now offered in an extended range of sizes and available colors, Heathland has been taken to another level. With its wide color palette, popular sizes, and versatile decorative accents, Heathland is the perfect solution for rustic floor and wall installations.
- 6 x 6 field tile and select trim items have been added in the Ashland and Sage colors, and a 4 ½ x 4 ½ wall tile, bullnose and bullnose corner have been added to all six available colors.
Daltile is an industry-leading brand of ceramic, porcelain, glass, metal, and natural stone tile products. Daltile products are distributed through over 250 company-owned sales service centers, stone slabyards and gallery design centers that service a robust network of trade customers. Dedicated to innovative product development and distinguished style, Daltile provides a rich palette of quality products created to inspire residential and commercial designs. For more information, visit www.daltile.com and follow Daltile on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
About Dal-Tile Corporation
Dal-Tile is the largest manufacturer and marketer of ceramic tile and natural stone products used in residential and commercial design and construction across North America. The company, a division of Mohawk Industries, was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. As a leader in the industry, Dal-Tile delivers advancements in product innovation with its Reveal Imaging™, Outstand Technology™ and Proadvanced™ Protection Program. The company is committed to incorporating environmentally friendly materials, processes and products throughout its organization. Dal-Tile has more than 7,500 employees in North America, and sells its products through a network of more than 250 company-owned sales service centers, stone slabyards, gallery design centers, independent distributors and leading home center retailers nationwide. For more information on Dal-Tile and its brands, visit www.dal-tile.com or call 1-800-933-8453.